Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 28 - Bubble Up!


Well, I seem to be getting better with the bubbles!   No errant bubbles bursting all over my basin, table or external flashes!   I wasn't sure how the bubble would handle the upward jet, so I tried for a simple collision, and once I got the numbers straightened out to get the collision in the right place (no small task), I got this image on the first shot I took after blowing the bubble onto the basin!   Wow!   No late night for me today!

This is fun, but I am really ready for the 30 days to be over.  This has taken way more effort than I thought it would, but on the other hand, I'm very pleased with what I have learned and the images I have captured.

***Again, apologies for the dark and banded picture.  Blogspot has done that the last 3 days on pics I've uploaded to Worth and Flickr with no problems.  I'm too tired to try to figure it out!

3 comments:

  1. Another crazy amazing shot - like a ufo flying across a dome and throwing down a tornado ... just amazing. You are amazing. Only a couple more days to go... keep strong! :-) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a trip! Bet that bubble couldn't quite figure out what was going on. LOL Very pretty... and just two left to go...whoooppieeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that's clever. I bet you've learnt heaps over thius month.You could make a calendar with these images..

    ReplyDelete